The Military Diet: Lose Up To 6 Pounds In 2 Weeks
The military diet is a very popular diet plan that can help you to lose up to six pounds in two weeks without doing exhausting workouts. If you are planning on wearing your favorite tight dress and you have just a few days to fit into it then this diet is a perfect option for you!
This diet is cheap as you do not need to buy any special diet plans, expensive foods or dietary supplements. It is delicious, easy-to-follow and effective. The military diet lasts three days but some people prefer to follow it for a long period of time in order to get amazing results. Do not forget to consult your doctor before extending this diet for two weeks.
It is easy to prepare meals when you follow this diet and this option is good for people who hate to cook. For those who want to follow this diet for two weeks you should alternate a three-day diet with one day from phase 2.
- Breakfast: a cup of coffee with low-fat milk, a slice of wheat toast with orange jam.
- Lunch: 120g of grilled chicken breast and a cup of boiled Brussel sprouts with tomatoes.
- Dinner: fruit salad with half a banana, half an orange and one glass of vanilla soy milk. READ MORE: Here is why you shoud drink green tea every day to lose weight
- Breakfast: a cup of coffee with low-fat milk, a cup of chopped bananas, a slice of wheat toast.
- Lunch: an omelet with two slices of mozzarella cheese.
- Dinner: 100g of turkey steak with a cup of boiled carrots and broccoli.
- Breakfast: a cup of coffee with low-fat milk, a cup of chopped pineapples, a slice of wheat toast with orange jam.
- Lunch: scrambled eggs with a cup of boiled baby carrots.
- Dinner: a cup of ice-cream, one kiwi and a handful of almonds.
- You are allowed to eat any healthy food such as fresh veggies, fruits and proteins. Just make sure that you limit your daily caloric intake to 1200-1500 calories.