Vanilla and Chocolate Delight
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 (1.45 ounce) bars milk chocolate with crispy rice, crumbled
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). In a medium mixing bowl, combine pecans, flour, and butter. Press into a 9×13 inch pan. Bake for 25 minutes. Allow to cool.
In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread on top of cooled crust.
In a large bowl, combine milk, chocolate pudding mix, and vanilla pudding mix. Beat until thick. Pour over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping, and sprinkle with crushed chocolate bars